26 Dec 5 Resolutions For A New Year
What a wonderful time of year. It is a time of renewal, of commitment and of resolution. It that spirit, RLJ Online Marketing would like to offer some thoughts to help us all achieve our dreams and goals for the coming year.
There is real power in positive affirmations and result oriented mantras. To achieve greatness, we must first conquer our most threatening foe, our own self-doubt. So here are some of the resolutions I propose for the new year. These are not unattainable goals to be abandoned weeks after the commencement of the new year but changes in thought processes to enable greatness.
Resolved – To adopt an attitude of “Abundance” for the coming year.
- There is enough for all and my hard work and dedication will bring that abundance to bless my life and that of my company.
Resolved – To make the new year one in which my company achieves greatness.
- I will rise to the top of my industry and create success for myself, my employees, and all that I associate with.
- This success will not come at the expense of my competitors, friends and associates, but instead, as a consequence of helping these with whom I live, achieve greatness as well.
Resolved – To maintain an attitude of success and growth regardless of the obstacles and hurdles placed in my path.
- To not allow minor setbacks to derail my vision of greatness, but to persevere in an attitude of gratitude and determination.
Resolved – To place the needs of others above my own.
- To work for the success of those I serve with a zeal that mimics that which I exhibit for my own pursuits and treat my customers, clients, and patron’s success as if it were my own.
Resolved – To provide the highest level of quality and knowledge possible to grow the value and worth of those I serve.
- By dedicating ourselves to this, we will become known as the “Best in our industry” and will set ourselves apart from those around us. Not for acclamation or aggrandizement but for self-worth and fulfillment.